![]() |
| Adriana amazed by the huge discoball |
I've had so much going on the past month. Worked as a makeup assistant on a movie production, illustrated a couple of texts for the streetpapers christmas edition and made a fashionshow with the Church City Mission. I think its about time I post something on my blog again!
Last night we had the big premiere of the fashion show. I took a truck-load of pictures, some from the rehearsals and some from the actual show. About everyone involved did this for free, the entry fee goes straight to the Church City Mission. Fashion for a good cause!

![]() |
| I made the video scenography you see in the background. I'm very happy with how it turned out in the show. |
My favourite outfit in the show!!!
Might post some more from this production later when I have time to look through all the pictures!
Male models from UnDefined dance crew, TIL (Tromsø footballclub), Ishavsbyen footballclub, Tromsø Storm Basketballclub and Kulta.
Female models from Inger Lise Ebeltoft models, Kulta and Tromsø Kulturskole.
Make up by Make Up Store, Hair by Frisør i nor
Glasses from Jacob Friis
Jewelry from Gullsmed Wintervold
Fashion from Møysalen, Br. Johannessen, Fairythale, Ida Sofia and Kulta













Nå forstår eg VELDIG godt koofår du har hatt det travelt i det siste ja! Djiiiiises!
ReplyDeleteFy sattan så dritbra! Både klær, attituden og ikkje minst de flotte bildene dine! Bøye meg i støvet snuppa :o)
Koffår ja... altså hvorfor ;o)
ReplyDeleteSå utrolig kule klær. Og flotte bilder!!! Likte spesielt godt hodeskalle bildet og hun i hvit kjole med rosen!
ReplyDeleteDet er forresten en award til deg inne hos meg. Det er helt valgfritt om du vil ta utfordringen! klem
Så mye spennende du har vært med på! Herlige bilder, og flott at alle pengene gikk til en god sak. Sånt kan man like. Der skulle jeg gjerne vært flue på veggen! :)
ReplyDelete