Queen Winter has arrived in Tromsø. She plays around with the weather and makes us believe every other day that she already left. Next day she will make it snow again. My mother fell over outside this weekend and broke her upper arm, I hope the Queen will be nice to her the rest of the winter.

A crow on the top of The Arctic Cathedral.
Negative:
I can't wear the shoes I want to without getting wet socks.
The bus is always late.
Its too cold outside.
My cats whine about the weather.
Its getting darker and darker till the "times of darkness" is here. (mørketid)
The darkness makes us tired.
Its incredibly slippery.
Positive:
I can buy new warm clothes and shoes.
I can blame the bus when I'm late for anything.
Its so cold outside that I feel more alive.
My cats spend more time inside for cuddles.
The darkness allows more candles.
Being tired gives me a normal sleeping-pattern.
We can sledge down the hills when we are going somewhere.
A street in Tromsdalen.

Virkelig flotte bilder du tar.
ReplyDeleteGleder meg til å følge denne bloggen.
Du tar så nydelige bilder!!!! Og er enig med deg angående positive og negative ting med vinteren:-)
ReplyDeleteTakk Benedicte og Eirin! Så hyggelig med så fine kommentarer <3
ReplyDelete